Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

X-mas party at work | Outfit

4 days till Christmas ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Sick as hell, i tried getting ready for the Christmas work gathering and I kind of managed quite well I would say. I wanted to do an outfit that was chic yet still comfy enough because I did not feel very well and sniffled all the time.

I wore my new black long haired jumper and studded leggings from Gina Tricot; for accessoires I chose my DIY pyramid studded collar and an accent cross chained Earring.
For shoes I went with my all so beloved Jeffrey Campbell Litas. Despite the fact that this was no big party and more like a casual get-together with coffee and little snacks it was a really nice atmosphere with a lot of compliments for my outfit especially my shoes.
         

XOXO Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment