Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

X-mas wrapping madness | DIY Lables

7 days till Christmas ~*~*~*~*~*~


I watched a whole bunch of christmas preperation videos and Vlogs on youtube because its so nice to see other people getting excited over christmas. As I saw Ingrid on her Vlog channel "the grid monster" or as most people must know from her main channel "Missglamourazzi" using all these cute labels that she purchased for her christmas presents, I couldnt resist. I had to recreate my own version of those.

Here is what you'll need:


I drew those from scratch because I wanted the lables to match with my wrapping paper but you could also just get some ideas from the internet.
And here is the finished result. I left out the names for obvious reasons.



YAY its only a week till christmas and I have all my presents wrapped and nicely bundled up. How far are you with your preperations; long finished or do you save that for the last day?


XOXO Bee ~



No comments:

Post a Comment