Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

glossybox germany | August 2012

Hey there glossybox Lovers,


Wow its already august which means its my birthday soon , yay <3
The August Glossy box came kind of early this time and I thought I'd share my first thoughts about it with you.

Catrice Glamour Doll volume Mascara  (Full size 3,99/10 ml)
This design reminds me of the Lancome Doll eyes mascara and it seems to be a dupe for it.
It promises to maximise the length and volume of your lashes. The brush seems to differ from the Lancome one but I think the effect is "okay" so far. For those of you who aren't from germany Catrice is a brand thats sold at one of the biggest drugstores called "dm".


Figs & Rouge Balm ( 3,95/ 8ml Full Size)
100% natural it says on the tin it comes in , which leads me to the package design its: absolutely adorable don't you think? You can use the balm for your skin or your lips. I'm sorry the texture doesnt look so nice but the heat wave thats going over germany seems to have had its effect on it.

Kenzo Madly kenzo ( 65,50/50ml) tester
This is interesting because you can't already buy this fragrance in stores yet. I like the smell its very flowery and summery.

Lancaster after sun tan maximiser ( original product 31,00/125ml) testerI cant wait to try this out, its a shame that its only a 15 ml tube. I dont know if this lasts for a proper try out but still I'll give it a shot.

O.P.I Nail varnish
I've heard so much about these on youtube and I can see why tey're so hyped. I love the dark greyish colour. Its applying very easily and drys really quick, thats what I noticed so far at least.
Its comes in a cute size so you can carry it around in your purse or holiday make up bags etc.








right eye with mascara

I really hope you liked my Glossybox posts so far - looking forward to trying these products and to the next box.

XOXO ~ Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment